For Surfaces Such as:
- Direct to Metal Usage
- Remove all rust, dust, grease, oil, and wax
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor usage
- Spray the can upright, 25-30cm from the surface using smooth side to side motion.
- Build up the coating with several thin layers. Between coats, allow approximately 30-60 minutes for the paint to become touch dry. After application, leave at least 24-36 hours to fully dry.
- Finger must not protrude over front edge of spray button.
- To prevent clogging for future use, please clear the nozzle by turning the can upside down, spray until nozzle clears. Consider removing the nozzle and soaking in thinners.